Test Method For Application Performance Of Pigment Printing Adhesive
1, yellowing test
(1) Printing paste modulation: The coating Printing Adhesive Binder sample 40g and emulsion slurry a60g, stirring and mixing, spare.
(2) Printing fabric Preparation: Polyester/cotton bleaching white cloth (or other bleaching fabric), before printing with a solution containing 1~2g/l detergent boiling 20min, remove water wash, dry standby.
(3) Printing method: The printing screen with large area pattern is placed on the front of the table with the fabric, the printing paste on the screen, with the rubber scraper back and forth once, remove the printing fabric under 100 ℃ drying.
(4) Yellowing assessment: There are two kinds.
① is used to grade the printing spot with grey color. Level 5 best, no change, 1 worst.
② yellowing degree can also be used to determine the whiteness of the printing site and the part of the printing site, the value of the white drop is the yellowing degree. The larger the value, the worse the yellowing.
2. Determination of color fastness
(1) testing purposes: The purpose of using pigment printing adhesive is to make the pigment firmly adhered to the fabric, so the color fastness after printing is an important indicator of pigment printing adhesive, will be related to the pigment printing adhesive can meet the requirements of printing fabric production. The main relationship between the color fastness of pigment printing fabric and binder is the fastness to rubbing and fastness to brushing.
(2) The modulation of the paste: the pigment Printing Adhesive binder 40g (or according to the product description of the dosage), add 8301 paint blue 5g, urea 5g, add emulsifier A to the total of 100g, stir evenly, to be printed.
(3) Printing method: Fabric printing method with yellowing test.
(4) Baking temperature and time: 150 ℃ can be used, 30min.
(5) Color fastness test:
① rubbing fastness is carried out according to gb/t3290-1997 method.
② resistance to water and solvent capacity: printing (including paint) fabrics in distilled water or solvent immersion for a certain amount of time, testing the fabric before and after the dip of the friction fastness changes.
3. Chemical stability test of adhesives
(1) testing purposes: pigment printing pigment paste in addition to direct printing, but also used to prevent dyeing, drawing dye printing. At this point in the paste to add the appropriate chemical substances to prevent the dye dyes on the dye (dye) or the dye has been dyed to damage (extraction). The compatibility of adhesives with these chemicals becomes very important.
(2) Preparation of reagents: The chemical reagents of tartaric acid, chlorinated stannous, carved white powder, acetic acid, and anti-dye salt are dissolved in distilled water by 1:2.
(3) test method: The adhesive 25g is called, add a reagent solution 25g, stir evenly, place 4h, 24h, observe whether there is precipitation, condensate production.